twitter

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Me birth-DAY♥



♥me birthday cake. >.<
i swear it's that size. HAHAHAA..
chocolate cake. *slurrpppp* finger lickin good.




♥Hubby brought me to Full House to eat after the day of class and in car being driven up and down.
Yea... and hubyb was taking pictures of teddy bear!!!. ♥ weeee.. it feels as though he's taking these teddy's for me.. but i don't know. ;D.
♥ but the teddies were so adorable.


Hubby Casson♥ Baby Cheong


♥ahh. so cute.
♥ i know the pictures were really random. but i was just promoting hubby's photography learning skills. HAHAAA..
awww.. i'm such a loving boyfriend aren't i?♥






___
♥ To my dear Hubby,
I love you and you love me.
with been through ups and down,
and nothing could break our bond.
no mushroom or fungus grew on us,
as we always keep things quite happening.
Thank you for being here with me.
for me, and everything everytime i need you.
Though there are numerous time that we have cold moment,
but it never past the night (only that once)
♥♥ i love you♥♥
and i love how you play with me.
You push me down,
but yet lift me up.
WOrds are not enough to describe words
of us.
but we know, how much
we mean to each other.
i love you. ♥

No comments: