twitter

Monday, December 28, 2009

Tiring trip

So, I finally gotten back my camera on Saturday!! :)) though it was reli a rush to pack and go to KL.

took the car down to KL that evening. Took us 3 hours to reach airport. As usual with dad's driving lar!!!

after picking up the cousins, went allllllll the wY to paramount ss there to eat Hakka mee:))

then after finish, went all the way back to lcct. One thing we all know as usual? I got reli annoyed with some certain ppl.






anyway, more info and gazillion pictures will be loaded up soon.

so anyway, I'm at the room dead tired and NOT feeling well. :(((

so I am in bed with colin's itouch online-ing and blogging:))
now we see the benefit of wifi:)))

seriously, 'she' and 'he' just Annoys me like shit.

I mean why can't they shut up:(((
and I hate it when my mom repeats every word the tour guide says...

how piss can you be?

cannot believe how fast time is passing !
when I'm back.it
ll be new years and 2010 already:!!

No comments: