twitter

Sunday, October 3, 2010

miss u

♥ I miss you.

Love is a huge word, i dare to use it, because i know it is. The functions and consequences and the effects of it. Most of all? I love being in love, I love being in love with you. It's been a hard time, and in a month's time i'll be seeing you. i miss you so badly. Wish i could see you right now, wish i could be with you right now.
♥ Sometimes i really wonder what do you actually think of me? What kind of impression do you have on me? Some certain things you know that i'm not it, but sometimes, you say things like you do think of me like that, which comes to think that should i be upset of what you say?
But then i know i shouldn't. so i won't


♥ But you know at times, i miss u so much, i just wish i'm there with u. Hate being far away from you ♥.
*sigh*



♥ i love u baby

No comments: