twitter

Monday, October 24, 2011

The best thing is to love and be loved in return.


A really long post i wrote on the flight. I was bored and i was thinking :D




Different people have different ways and things of dealing with relationship. Requirements and conditions are different, there isn't never a right or wrong way, never a doubt or worthy or not. It's all about, doing something and never regretting it. If it's something you would regret and take it as a way to revenge against it. Don't do it. That's not right, and even if you insist, you have no right to say it's not fair when people do not stand at your side. 

To me, being loved in return is the most important thing. Girls call me stupid, guys tell me they'd love me to bits if i were their girlfriend. Guys are girls are different, physically and mentally, due to the chromosomes that separates us. There's a reason for being different. I can never tell you what to do if you don't agree with how i deal with my things. There's no point of me giving advice to someone who thinks i'm stupid. I would advice once, persuade twice, teach and point the third, and after that, i get third if you still do not agree with me. 

First thing's first, my boyfriend has never cheated on me. So whatever you read after this, do not doubt, if you do, stop reading. If you do and you think i'm stupid. Don't tell me. Accept the fact, everyone has their own ways of dealing things. Even when your best friend says ''ya! i think of that too". How sure are you she's saying it so you won't explain more and she'd have to listen more or do you really think she agrees with it?

I may not be perfect, but i am happy to be where i am. Being in a relationship isn't about how much time the guy spends with you, how much money he spends on you, where does he bring you, how many friends does he show you too, how much does he talk to you. If you love him, none of this matters. If you love him, the smallest thing he does, makes you smile. People tell me i deserve better, If you think i do, introduce to me a guy who you think i deserve better, and i'd look and judge after that. If you can't think of a person at all, don't tell me i deserve better. I know you care for me, i know you love me, that's why you think i deserve better. But by far so far now, i am having the best. 

To me, it isn't about him not seeing other girls, him not going out of other girls, not even looking at girls, not talking to girls, not texting girls, not bumping into an old friend and saying hi and chat for a while, not being able to talk to his ex, not being able to do anything related to any other girl asides you. I am not that selfish. If demanding and making him not do anything to another girl, or even look at them, that's controlling. That's doing small actions trying to keep him to yourself. isn't that selfish? Relationship is about trust. If you let something go, if it loves you, it will come back. This is something everyone should know. 

Insecureness will always be there, Afraid of losing will always be there. But it doesn't mean you have to control and make him not see other girls. If you're unhappy about that certain girl, tell him straight "baby, i'm afraid to lose you to her. i'm not controlling. Just telling you how i feel." Don't keep it to yourself and get angry and emotional for nothing without telling him why. Would you like it if he gets mad at you and not tell you why?

Guys will always be guys, which guy wouldn't take an opportunity, all guys would be curious, to know what it would be. So when there's a chance, they won't push it. But as long as the guy knows his limit. It's alright. I may be weird, you might hate me. But i would let my boyfriend do what he wants, because i know, it's all about curiosity, and in the end, he comes home to me. In the end, the one he loves is me. and that's all the matters. 

I use to be a girl that relies on him alot. And it drives me mad because i wanted to do everything with him. But to learn, he needs his freedom as well. and after 3 weeks being in two different countries, sparks came back and we missed each other more than ever. I love him not because he controls me. but because he knows me. He can make me mad and he can make me smile in less than a minute, no matter how mad how upset i am. He can make me smile. Friends have witness it. That is why i love him, because he can make me smile. he knows what i want. and he loves me back. with his heart. He may like and have interest in other girls, but that's not love from his heart or his eyes. 

So, how well do you know your men?





No comments: