twitter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life of an office lady?

I know i haven't been blogging for ages. Sorry for the abandoning. 

So what's life of an office lady? 
i have no idea. it feels like a library. being so quiet. In front of my laptop ALL-DAY-LONG. I've got a neck pain and a back muscle pain as well as ass numb. I do not know if it's raining or sunny or hail-storming outside. 
I don't even know what time it is. No window next to me. Now i know why they make a big deal of a window office or a window seat in the office. LOL!

Lesson learnt? 
Not an office person.


Yesterday, was the first day of work. It wasn't really that bad. Today being the second day, the hour seems longer. Maybe it's because i was munching on honeystar yesterday, and nothing today *bad habit. 

But oh well, i didn't realize how tired and exhausted i was yesterday. We went to Mid Valley yesterday to have Chillis. But of all days and time of the year, they were closed on that day =.=
So we went to TGI Friday's instead. I literally dragged myself to the restaurant



The minute we reached, the first thing we wanted was drinks. Both of us were hungry and dehydrated. 
So i had orange SLUSHY!!! and the boy had ice lemon tea. like 4 cups of it. LOL

Me being dead tired. 

You're Chili, i'm tomato. we kiss...

random. 


I had Rib Eye Steak in Medium Rare. ate half to realize it was to rare. brought it back to the waiter and we had a new one. 

The boy had Chicken and Shrimp in Tennessee Grill with the special Tennessee sauce. (So many n, e and s's )


So, that's first day of work, i really respect my dad who works two jobs, and play golfs EVERYDAY, 
Baby girl who works from 9 - 6 and she still can go out at night and sleep at 3am. BIG respect to her. 

No comments: