twitter

Monday, November 2, 2009

♥ love ♥

♥ Marketing is finally down . 3 more to go ♥


This weekend hasn't been really good. Of all the things that happened. But for my beloved grandma who has lived her 88 years with love and care and raised us all well. 88 is such a good number for her. Born in Beijing. who went through war, and all that. listening to her stories of how she met my grandpa. How they settled at Taiwan and had my aunt and my mom. but due to the fact that my aunt had asthma and moved to malaysia. All the times she was there for us all. Bringing me to my first nursery class. Listening to me sing. Listening to me play piano.


I remember grandma told me. Never give up my piano as i have always have it in me. Never give up singing because i love it. I won't forget it. *sigh* so many memories. So unexpected. But at least, we live life to the fullest and never regret it



_______

Gotta stay up strong. 3 more weeks and this semester will be done.

♥ i love you hubby. waiting for bubba gump shrimp. ♥

No comments: