twitter

Monday, November 30, 2009

tired

i don't mean to be disrespectful, but at times, i get sick and tired about all this things too..
Having two maids at home but doesn't feel like any.
Walking around the houses stepping on ants and cockroach.
HOw am i suppose to handle this shit?

I learn to stop yelling and pissing at her,
thinking all this drama would stop.
BUT, i guess her side was different and she got worst.
i Don't know to get mad. or to be pity.
But what i know is, i might go mad.

This is my holiday, and i wanna spend it all i can here.
You're the reason i missed all the gathering,
and now you say i have no friends.
To have a BBQ, you were all unhappy.
but yet to think of it, nobody might turn up.
Only those who are family.
Have you ever thought how i felt about it?

Years and days of al the drama,
but yet things just got worst.
Carol asked me a Question yesterday,
and i didn't know how to answer her.
At times i really wanted to speak it out,
to the man of the house who wears the skirt.

The lost of the beloved i do understand,
what i also know was the impact on you.
All i could do was hide what i felt,
because showing it, would make you worst.
I'll say you selfish, and a very damn one.
But who is it to blame, as you are different.

I wanna yell and ask you to grow up,
but i know it's not gonna work,
as someone has tried it for 30 years,
what more someone else like me?

I can't do anything but blog about this,
knowing it's not gonna benefit me.
but it's like my little diary here.
So ignore it if you feel it's worthless.


♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: