twitter

Friday, April 2, 2010

♥ me

Being in a place where I've always wanted to be sure is a great achieve.
But then, to go for your dreams you'll have to sacrfice something.
The ones you love, the ones you desire.
But will I be too selfish to act this way?

Afraid to said to be rebelious, which is one of the obstacles.
I was told, do what we love for ourselves, but not for others.
But what's the point?
At times, I'm really tired, to hold on to things, but at times, I love what we have.

I'm confused, I'm sick and I'm unhappy, because of the fact tat I moved on.
Life is a long way more, and as days pass, I know more about myself.
But what is it that I really want?

I don't want to make decisions, but I can't help thinking about what will happen tomorrow, what will happen in the future.
I might have taken the wrong step, I should have done what I wanted.
But if back then I did what I wanted, I wouldn't have met you.
You made such a difference in my life, you made me know more about life.
You made me love you.
I can't wait to see you, but I hope it was the best decision I made.
The memories you gave me, taught me things no one would.
No matter what happens, I will never regret the days I had spent with you.
I wish you have a happy day, today, tomorrow, next week, next month, and every single day in the future.

I loved and love you.

No comments: