twitter

Saturday, April 3, 2010

teared

♥ What happen to us ?
i wish i were stronger
i wish i could erase the things i do not want to think about
i wish i could forget about unhappy things
But i missed you so much
the happy times we have

i don't want to think about the unhappiness between us.
They say some things are better left unsaid.
but i though we were able to talk about anything.
maybe i was wrong
maybe it's just me.

I'm sorry that i hurt you
or made you sad or disappointed you
I didn't mean to do anything harm
But what's done is done.
past tense.
Now it's the present and the future we are looking at.

What's next?
i do not know.
How well do you know me is one thing
How do you act around me is another thing.

You were the best
You were the worst
that i cannot judge.
I never know how you feel
i never wonder about that
till now..
♥♥

♥You slept with me at night
turned out the lights and kept me safe and sound all night
all girls wanted that
Having fun and eating together
You had to drive me everywhere
and when i couldn't sleep at night
scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would be there, not saying anything
but i know you want to care
just at times you were tongue tied
and you just expressed it differently
Wish you may and wish you might
holding you tight and never let it go
which you've always fussed about it♥

♥ what happened to us?
what's next?
I want to know what you think,
how you want things to work out
Because this is not about me.
it's about us.
Things goes two ways not one way. ♥

2 comments:

Cheryne said...

u not ok...

wanna share?

Cheryne said...

u not ok...

wanna share?