twitter

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Double Movie


This post is going to be a double movie trailer. because i missed out last week's movie review. =)

Last week 10/05/2011, we watched Thor.

This movie is another hit by mavel. 
I have never read any comic or come across any story about Thor. so i was clueless. 
BUt i didn't get lost in the movie. SO no worries if you don't know what it is. 
I was disappointed with the ending though, But you should watch it. It's nice. 
I give a rating of 8/10



Next is Source Code, 
watched on 17/05/2011.
I was lost in the beginning. Because i didn't watch the trailer or read the synopsis or anything. 
i was completely lost for the first 10 to 15 minutes? i think. 
But then i understood it after that. 
I couldn't tell what was it, but i felt like something was missing. 
It was slightly repetitive. but it wasn't like ''omg! again??'
It wasn't that bad. 
i rate this movie 7/10.

No comments: