twitter

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random people we meet.

Ever walked into a shop and have the sales woman looking at you like you couldn't afford it?
Then they stand aside or gossip or do whatever they do instead of serving you like they should?
It happens when i'm wearing a pair of denim shorts and a comfortable top with my ballet flats or flip flops, I walk into a shop and people look at me and ignore me. Some even stare at me as if i'm gonna steal something. Some would be very annoyingly asking me what i want, and when i say i'm just browsing, they'd get even more annoyed.

It doesn't matter if it's Gucci, or Prada or Ferragamo or any shop. It happens especially in Malaysia. Yesterday i was in Perth Carousel Shopping Mall, when i walked into a hair salon to browse and get a hair mask or serum (wasn't sure which i wanted). I like to keep my options open, to look around before i buy.

So i walked into the shop, there was two girls standing at the counter chatting happily while doing something. One came up and ask if i needed any help or what i was looking for. SO, i told her and see what she would recommend. No harm getting a recommendation right? After asking her so many questions which she couldn't answer, (so much for working in a hair salon, it just proves to me that she wasn't good and i wouldn't go there to do my hair). As i left the shop, she ran towards the other girl and said ''OMG! She's SOO fussy and SOOO annoying. I wonder how she lives with that'' ._.

I have not even left the shop completely yet! I turned and looked at her, she gasped and stund for few seconds before turning away pretending she's looking at something else.

Well, people would say ''How'd you know it's you she's talking about?''

or ''Why would you even care?''

or whatever you would say.

and firstly, WOULDN"T you know if someone talks about you? and why would she gasp and stund for a few seconds then pretend nothing happened? and i don't really care. I just thought about it and can't believe how two face some people can be.

I have had a friend. use to. well, not one. so far i can think of 3 people i met who's like this. When they see me. they go ''WOMANNNN!! why haven't you call me?'' or ''BABE! I miss you so much! why didn't you call me?'' and all that shit and when they turn around, they roll their eyes and mumble ''bitch''  It's just funny how some people are.

No comments: