twitter

Monday, July 18, 2011

Saturday Freo

Saturday, 16.07.2011

We went to Fremantle because i miss seafood, the sun was out and baby boy had to take pictures of his assignments. 

So we had to take the bus. bit troublesome ey. It take us 2 buses and 1.5 hours to reach Fremantle. 
We missed a bus, then waited fo the next, hopped up on it. and then forgot the get down after 5 stops. LOL. we were too busy chatting away. 
So in the end, it took us 3 hours to reach Fremantle. 
Oh dear us. 


I love panaroma pictures. 




My unedited nature photograph


My all time model. 


and him learning to take photos. me learning to be his all time model. LOL. i faill BIG TIMEEE








So we had lunch at Kailis. Apparently it has the best fish and chips. 

While waiting for food. we started snapping picture..
COMPARE. and rate and comment. who is better. 


Top picture taken by the boy. 
Bottom picture taken by me. 
Which you think is nicer? =DDDD




__

so what we had was a seafood platter and a seafood cowder. 
I miss seafood cowder. It wasn't the best here. But it wasn't bad. 
It was the boy's first time having cowder. LOL! gonna bring him to a better one next time. 


Our seafood platter than comes with 2 fish, 4 squid ring, 4 prawn, 4 scallop, 1 chilli mussel cowl, and 1 mini salad






Food pictures all taken by me and unedited. =)







.
.
.
.
.
Then off we were to take pictures for the boys' assignment. 
Then i of course snap some. 


Train to no where by me. 

The long trees by me. 
I call them long trees instead of tall trees cz when i was a kid and when i saw these trees. i went 
'wow!! those trees are looooong!''
Dad goes ''no. it's tall''
i go ''But it's longgg!'
HAHA. so hence i called it the long trees. 


Then bf took pictures of me. cz i complained he never. HAHAHA
i wasn't really cam ready. 
can see my fat face. 











we saw a liquor store that was call the freo doctor. LOL!!!
i thought it was a clinic at first, 
then i saw beers and alcohol. 



Wish i had a car. then wouldn't have to wait for busses and could go to more places. 
Gotta start learning to pose as the boy will doing more photography work =)

No comments: