twitter

Sunday, March 14, 2010

♥ In the middle of the night,
i wanna call u,
But then to realize, you are having fun.
and even if i called u,
what more can i say?
i really wish i'm there with u.
Things would be so much better.
what's this feeling inside me,
i really do not know.
i can hardly breathe,
and i'm missing u so much.
Noone could be better than u,
Noone, could care as much as you,
maybe that is why you are my boyfriend,
the only person i can talk to.♥

♥i miss the times,
when you'll just crawl up to me,
asking me what's bothering me.
And even if i didn't want to say,
u'll make me smile.♥

But right now, missing u is what's happening.
i don't know how long will this go.
i could stay up all night,
because i just can't fall asleep,
staring at my empty bed,
wishing if u were there.

this post might sound mushy
and it doesn't sound logic at all,
but i really wanna cry,
and cuddle in your arms.


♥♥

No comments: