twitter

Monday, March 29, 2010

random♥

♥ It's been a really quiet day. ♥

Hubby Liew.. u just broke my heart. T____T
*sigh*
i don't know.. being really emotional right now.
I miss him so much.
i wanna talk to him. hug him.
cuddle up with him.
i wanna cry cz he's not around.
and i wanna be selfish and ask him to come.

But i know it doesn't work that way.

♥ it's been really weird. ♥
People have been saying i've changed, but i don't see where.
A really good friend of mine told me yesterday when i asked if i did change.
and she told me
'Yes, you've changed. into a much happier person''.

Well, maybe she's right.
Partially i feel that i finally can make my own decision,
in a place where i want to be.
People are getting homesick around here.
But i don't really. Just that i miss him.
If he were here, everything would be so perfect.

But then somehow,
my thoughts just wander further and further.
Will we make it?
I'm so scared that it wouldn't.

I expected the worst out of the worst when i came here,
But things turned out better than i expected. [i presume]

But one thing i've learn is that, i can't hold back everything.
and i want to be selfish.
But i'll let time and him decide it all.

and i'll keep the selfishness inside me.

♥♥

No comments: