twitter

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥ Pictures not mine. ♥
♥ snow? nahhh.... i wish. lolz.
on monday morning, it was bright sunny, himud, hot and warm. But all of the sudden, the dark clouds came.
I rushed over to the mall to get panadol before it start raining and bought myself a red umbrella too. ♥♥

But, when i stepped out, it started to storm, ice cubes falling everywhere. drains flooded
cars alarm were off.
Some of the places had power cut
and internet became slow and some couldn't even use it.

♥♥

The thunder came.
Lighting came.
It poured and flooded the ground floor flats.
We on the other hand on the first floor were lucky,
But windows were like waterfalls and we couldn't even see what was outside.

♥ I wish u were here, cz i hated the thunder,
I had my headphones on,
and ignored the world.
but i'm too selfish to ask u

♥♥♥

No comments: