twitter

Saturday, May 29, 2010

my prime-mate

♥ Words can't express every single word i say.
Actions aren't enough to show them all.
Because my love for you,
Is just too much.
Filling in the pages of the stories every day in our lives.
And there are way more pages to leave in our memories. ♥

♥ It's been like a scrapbook. a love story base on true stories i'll say.
and here it is one.
Cheryl Cole and Will-i-am has a song putting out our words in the simplest way,
but still yet, there's so much more beyond that.

The smiles you put on my face because you told me you love me.
Or whenever you look me in the eye with your big bright eyes and give me a monkey face.
You will poke me, tease me, pick me, throw me.
And do anything regardless just to get my full attention.
And i will left with nothing but whining and laughing and screaming hysterically at you.

You love me cz i'm fragile, when i thought i was strong.
All you did was touch me and kept me safe and warm.
Being with you is all i wanna do,
Your sweet smile is all i ever needed,
Let us be together and make this last forever,
In my life is where i need you, right here next to me,
Your hugs and kisses, all of you. ♥♥


-i LOVE you- and i really really do. From the bottom of my heart.






♥♥♥
wait, you took my heart. so you can check it. =]

No comments: