twitter

Sunday, May 30, 2010

times. ♥

I love your randomness. I love your thoughts. I admire your skills. I love the way you talk and tell me things. I love the way you walk. I love the way you humm to your iPod. I love it when you say hey. I love the way you present yourself : chilling. I love the way you potray your memories. I love the way you love animals. I love the way you smile,hell and the way you laugh. I love how you look atyour food before you eat them. I love the way you do faces. I love the way you hold my hand. I love the way you count the days. I love your efforts. I love the times we had together. I love them memories. But most of all. I love You.♥ -
-stolen from elaine's.

But it shows how i really feel about it.
The first thing i thought when i woke up this morning is you. and from THAT moment onwards, you've been on my mind since. i don't mind. And i did alot of thinking about us. The past, the present and the future. Sometimes i wonder why do i put up with all these. But it's you that matters. You tick me off, you laugh me off, you make me cry, you make me thrilled. You can make me have all the emotions there is in the world in one day. And this is how powerful you are. It's no longer about you and i, or me and you, it's all bout us and we. There are so many things in the world i would want to say to you, but it's all about the right time, and the right words.

Never thought we could be this far, never thought, you would still love me. When i gave up on hope, you brought it back to me. At times you would play, but at times you wouldn't. You care for me that you would just hide everything in you, and push me away because you don't wanna hurt me. A heart that is given to you which you drop it a million times but won't break it. Sometimes i do not know what you think, but i always told myself, you love me and that's all that matters. Sometimes i hate myself, because i couldn't give you the best of what you want.

I wonder how it works, Everywhere i go, reminds me of you so much. i daren't tell you, maybe because i never knew how you reactions would be and i couldn't face the tease. I've had bad dreams and good dreams and so much in you with it. I'm scared, i keep wondering what am i gonna do without you, what if something bad happens? What if you got sick and tired of me? What if i'm not pretty enough for you? What if i'm not best for you in mentally wise? What if you got sick and tired of me? What if you thought i was childish? What if i'm not the one?.. But i can't help all these thought running through in my head. And all these times that i've put up with. I never regretted it, Though i asked myself why, but it was because i love you,

''The Greatest thing, you've ever learn, is to love and be loved in return''- moulin rogue.

No comments: