twitter

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Re♥20 hours later

♥20 hours later. I'll be headin to the KV ball and i didn't really discuss it much with him.
Surprisingly, i wasn't as exciting as i thought it would be. Nothing much to bother about, just going to have a night out as i've not been out and to fancy dinner. The only thing is dressing up.
Maybe the fact i'm missing my partner. I'm missing him.

20 hours later, i will miss you loads.
20 hours later, i still love you as much as i've always do.
20 hours later, Nothing would change.


♥ There are loads of movies from romance to comedy that shows about homecoming, prom, ball and so on. There's always a main story where someone meets someone and things just gets on. But one thing i'm sure to be able to swear, i'm just a supporting background character. Someone that makes the crowd, but not someone that makes the scene.

Being imaginative is really good, as designers. But i solemnly swear you will not have a new chapter and nothing will change. It's just gonna be another dinner.

and i swear, you will not lost me. Because at this stage. I'm afraid of losing you more than you losing me. and thus, i am only pretty in your eyes. *smiles*


I READ before the ball..

P/S. I LOVE YOU


♥♥

No comments: