twitter

Saturday, September 18, 2010





In 24 hours time, I will no longer be in ur arms again :(
Here I lie in bed and you on my desk table. I just feel like crying, cz it will be months till I see you again. Sigh. I wish u could stay. At times I feel really selfish cz I only think of what I want. But I can't help be spoiled by you and I love it when you spoil me. So please do spoil me more :D

Baby I love you, though I don't throw big parties and have cool Dj mixing songs or hot girls dancing and lots of entertainment. I don't dress up the whole day and wear a crown on my head for my birthday. I still go to class like any ordinary day and watch movie like we do, the only difference is, I get a more expensive presents from you and extra presents from friends and
Family. Asides from the 165 wishes on fb, it doesn't make any difference. I remember back then in high school, everyone would get presents and cards. And I always hated my day. But as the years pass, I grew over it and never thought anyone would fuss over it. Till you came, it wasn't like you threw a huge surprise party like I did for carol's. It felt like any ordinary day. But with you around, everyday seems like it's my birthday, everyday seems like it's Christmas, every date seems like the first dare and every moment feels like I'm in dreamland.

It feels like Christmas is gonna be over and no more presents for me'. No more you to give me' hugs and kisses for being a good girl. No more you to praise me' and appreciate me. No more you to tell me I'm fat or I'm pretty. No more you to let me climb on. I hate coming back home to unlock the door myself to find the bed empty. To find my teddies left alone waiting for me. Hate that I'm full and nobody there to finish up my portion. Hate that there's the new Disney movie and nobody is there to watch with me.
I wish the times of you with me' will pass by slower and the times without you will pass by faster :(

I'm so unexpected that you actually bought me a ring. Thinking n watching back the video. Just makes me wanna hug u and smooch you everywhere. You use to say what for. You weren't the kind that would get 'couple ring' or matching t-shirt. But when you got the LOVE shirt I was surprised and now the ring has made me' dumb-founded. I love you baby. And I don't know how much I need to say for you to see it. Muax. I love you.

Somewhere, someone is thinking of your smile <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Fermoy Close,Waterford,Australia

No comments: