twitter

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Me

Jealousy use to be something that stays behind me. But somehow, now is creeping all over me. Maybe the fact that back then I was there, but now I'm not and self-caution is everywhere me.

Sometimes I do wonder, what do I deserve to get u?

At times I wanna be a selfish bitchy girlfriend. But whenever I see you, I just forget about everything. U make me problems go away. One kiss of yours, makes me smile. One hug of yours, make me feel so much better. One touch of yours, makes everything better. And one hand of yours, makes everything go away.

Sometimes I wish I was rich, rich in heart I can but rich in cash I can't (yet). But still then, I would do anything and get anything for you. Whatever that you want.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: