twitter

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

updates

♥ It's been a week since i've blogged.
Sorry guys and gals, i didn't really have the time for the past week. As i was in Melbourne. for the week and i was rushing my assignments when i came back and i'm finally done with the important once. =]]

It's been a week plus since hubby is here. AHHH!!! if u ask me, it is like a dream come true. Oh! if u're telling me this is a dream, please don't wake me up. But i do know that reality is always better, i can't wait for wednesday night till i can be with hubby again. *drrooolls* i love you baby.
Hubby bought me the polaroid camera. HAHA. i always wanted to scream unpacking the present, LITERALLY!!!! now i feel bad cz i didn't get hubby anything for his birthday.

oh wait. i did get him the gucci wallet. LOL. silly me.
xoxo
i love u baby. ♥ There are more pictures in fb. LY, i'm sorry eh, i can't upload so many here at once. HEHEHEE. slowly like and comment whenever you can. =]

i know i do look fugly in pictures. but oh well, nobody's perfect. =]








No comments: