twitter

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Grab some Garments

Advertorial

I received my packaged yesterday GUESS FROM WHO!!!!
Garb and Garments.. Couldn't love the package any better. 
I felt like it was my birthday. It was so nicely packaged. 




SEEE??? I even had a nice ribbon tied there. 
Like birthday or Christmas gift. 
i had NEVER been so happy and excited as before. 




Carefully sealed as well. Credits to the packages.



After the first carefully opening of the brown paper. I couldn't tear it and rip it lor!! All the effort into wrapping it up!. There was another layer inside. 
This time with tapes carefully sealed and list of what's inside. 
Credits to packaging.
And don't you just love those handwriting? I miss those handwriting. HAHAHAHHAA



And the stack of clothes. =D

Boyfriend turned, looked and said 'WHOA! That is A LOTTT of clothes!"
Now he's gonna forbid me to buy any clothese HERE. 
WELL!! asides from the dr martens i want. Clothes are gonna be mostly Garbs and Garments d. Doubt he'd stop me. LOL!! it's way cheaper than getting them instore. 
Though the disadvantage is you can't try it. But the quality is really good. 
So go to a store, get into the fitting room and try around your sizes. Get a measuring tape and measure yourself. 
Hence. you would know your size. =D

I would wear the clothes on and then show it off soon. =D 
Love you babe. for you packaging and my extra personal service of honeystars. HEHEHEEE
So, you don't need to worry about clothes getting lost cz of her beautiful detailed handwritten address. People must be stupid not to see it. The efficient posting. She stayed up till 8am to post it. 
AND, and safely packaging. So nobody will steal your clothes, or get it wet under the rain. OR the box popping open like popcorns and messing them up. 

Click on the link Garb and Garments and like them on facebook. 

1 comment:

Garb & Garments said...

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! :) I actually feel like I'm on top of the world right now. SERIOUS! LOL!