twitter

Monday, June 13, 2011

Start of the Holiday

First week of the holiday has been pretty bored. Nothing much interesting going on.
Asides from changing my major and extending an extra semester before i graduate and costing a lot of emotion and tears and extra drama in my life. But i am glad to know who was there for me, i love you guys. ❤
Trying to upgrade my laptop and thinking of going to the main store in Perth City made me carry my laptop heavily in my handbag and ended up in disappointment with empty handed. So anyone who's in Perth, who has any problem with your macbooks or iphone/touch/pad. DO NOT GO TO PERTH CITY apple store. Go to Next Byte apple retail store in Carousel Westfield. They do a great job there. So can't wait to bring my baby on Tuesday so i can run more things and work on more stuff.

07/06/2011 : Movie Day
X-Men First Class


Another successful movie by Marvel, directed by Matthew Vaughn. This movie made it sound so serious and stuff, you can even see it in the trailer, but it ends up having humors and laugh. I laugh at parts nobody laughed either. Maybe it's just me. but it's funny how Charles says 'Who knows i'd be bald next time.' It's funny cz when he's old he IS bald. okay, maybe it's just me who finds it funny. 

The whole cast was pretty good in it, Giving it to Michael Fassbender as Magneto and James McAvoy as Charles. I don't wanna give out too much spoiler because you REALLY have to watch it. 

I give a rating of 8/10. Love how Hugh Jackman appears and says 'Fuck you." LOL.





Love my new Baby G

It's tuesday. So as usual. 
GELAREEEEEEEE


Regular Waffle with Extra banana
and a scoop of Cookies and cream ice cream.. 
*slurpppp*



10/06/2011 : Perth Shopping Late Night

Dragon Palace Dim sum. 
www.dragonpalace.com.au
also known as Dragon Seafood Restaurant. 
Wanted to go to Regal on roe but didn't manage to find it. 
Dragon Palace has a really big portion of Dim sums. So if you are a big eater. Or you don't eat alor of variety, you can go there. 









After eating we went Shopping. Someone bought Fred Perry and Burberry T-shirts. 
happy little boy. 

Off i go to hunt for job. So i get stuff i want. =D


No comments: