twitter

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Movie Tuesday

It's TUESDAY yesterday means it was movie day!!!!!
With my new dress from Garbs and Garment. 
I love it ALOT! i"ve been looking for a smiliar dress. 
I feel like a flower girl or a bride in this dress due to the lace and netting. 
It was much whiter than i expected. i thought it would be beige or creamy. 


The lace of the sleeves.
Don't you love my Baby G?

And how the dress looks top view. i don't have a full length mirror. SAD.

The dress isn't really that long. But the boyfriend wasn't really happy with the length. He said it was short and could see my underwear from the back. 
So i had to wear a white shorts inside. but it didn't show. 
Just a precaution. =D
I love this dress. More to come up from Garbs and Garments.
The quality is good and i wasn't disappointed in it. and it's cheap!



* * * * * * *

Movie- Super 8





There are lots of ups and downs about this movie. Some say it's brilliant, some say it's not.
I can say i didn't fall asleep in the movie. Nor did i felt bored.
 I just felt little anxious and mysterious cause i couldn't wait to figure out what it was, how it came out and stuff.
In the end of the movie, i felt something was missing, couldn't figure out what it was.
Then only i realized that what's missing was about that mysterious thing on how it came and it's whereabouts.


Director by J. J. Abrams and produced by Steven Spielberg.
It still is great! I love spielbergs movie and i haven't come across any which i wouldn't watch again.
This movie was set in the late 70's/80's.
The other thing i couldn't figure out was the title of the movie. Super 8. How did that even come out from? There wasn't anything related to 8 or super. Okay. maybe super mysterious thing. Yes. but 8?
This movie was pretty cool. Though the kids were pretty fresh looking as i've never seen there before. They are people who say the kids suck at acting.
I rate this movie 7/10.

  

  
****
Other movies i watched in the week at home?





1.) A. I : Artificial Intelligence by steven spielberg - a very fantastic movie. I watched this when i was a kid with my sister. I didn't understand anything cz i was barely pass the age to understand enough about sci-fi and technology. But it's a lovely movie that made me tear. 

2.) Looney Tunes Back in Action - Out of boredom i watched this and realized how much i've missed the days of bugs bunny, road runner and the rest of Looney Tunes. 

3.) Star Wars Episode 1 - i decided to start watching Star Wars because i know NOTHING about it. I remember watching 15 minutes of it with my cousins in New Zealand back in 2005 or 2006. I kept asking who's the little green guy, and where's obi-two. 
I KNOW!!! Obi- two does not exist! but there's R2-D2 and all the sci-fi thingy. and i thought Obi 1 was like a code name or something so i asked where is Obi 2. then i got laughed and asked to shut up cause i was stupid by my siblings and cousin. 
After watching the First episode, i realize that little kid in the poster becomes Darth Vader in the end. Among in the complicated story. I am REALLY interested how the story goes on and how this kid turns into the evil Force. 
All along i thought Star Wars was about the green little guy or the teenage kid(Luke) or even Obi-wan . but now i realized it's about Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker.

Can't wait to watch Epsideo 2.


No comments: