twitter

Friday, August 26, 2011

Changes and renovations

So, i know it's been a week. Pretty busy week i can say. but if you've been following me on twitter, you'd most probably know what i've been up to.

I've just renovated the layouts of my blog, with the help of a friend.  But, header still not satisfied. the current one up there is a temporary thing. Decided to keep the simple minimal, cz adsense were making my blog too messy.

Any suggestion on the header, please be welcome to comment on anything :)

My blogroll reading list is now at another page at the top there under "Readings". Link me and i'll link you back. :)
All the widgets have been moved DOWN at the bottom.
and i'd stick with three post on the home page.


here were the three similar ones. i'm still dissatisfied. Will work more on it next weekend after the Housing Estate Brochure is done.





No comments: