twitter

Friday, August 5, 2011

Eyes and hair


This post is a hell lots of camwhoring. LOL!!!. 


Today, i felt like blogging about two things. 
Firstly is, about fake sticker double eyelids. ( i finally received it from SASA, surprisingly, it didn't take that long. )
Before this i have to rely on GEL-linear to create a tiny bit of eyelid that last for only few hours. Hence, i threw my pencil linear away and stopped buying them because i didn't see the use of it to me anymore. 
The Gel-linear created a little emphasising on my eyelids because it's gel. so it's like a layer or something coated on my lids and when i open my eyes, it sorta folds. 
SO, i can't be expecting to apply gel-linear everyday and night right? I like to keep my make up simple and not heavy. 
So i decided to give the sticker eyelid a try because i've heard and read that in a long term usage, ur eyelids becomes permanent. *prays. 

I wasn't sure how well it was, how obvious it was to me. And would i look weird. 
Surprisingly. NOT. 
I'm not asking for HUGE triple obvious eyelids like the boyfriend or people i've met. 

So let's see how it went?

(photo below: 5 minutes after make up of GEL-linear to create the eyelid. didn't last long)






Photo below: A naked clean eye make up free image of my right eye. 
I do have eyelids. but INNER eyelids. so doesn't make any difference. I could do a really black thick later of linear or eye shadow and when i open my eyes, it's no difference because my lids and folded and no longer could be seen. 
I know i'm not as bad as being mono eyelid. and i'm lucky i'm not. i do appreciate that. But hey, if you're mono, there's a way to fix it too.






PHoto below: An image of AFTER the double eyelid sticker is stuck on with a single stroke of linear. 
(see how obvious my eyelids are? compared to the image on top? i'm so happy!! okay. i'd update an image of an naked eye with the double eyelid sticker to show the obvious way. )




Photo below: a day make up with the double eyelid. Compared to the first image, there's a slight difference on camera. But in real life it's different! 


So i'm really happy with it. At least now i've fix that. (next to know how to make my nose smaller). 
So let's pray that it's true and it stays and last long. =D





























____________________

Next is a wave up foam by Liese. 
i'm really particular with my hair products. 
i hate it smelling like coconut oil, or green tea, or macadamia nuts or avocado or whatever mineral thing you normally get. 
that's why i need something good and something that smells nice as well. 

i've realised that japanese girls curl and straighten their hair everyday, and dye and perm their hair frequently. (base one what i see on tv, magazine and so on)
SOOOO, japanese products must be good at some way too right? I'm asian as well, so why not give it a try?

So, when liese came out in Watson( malaysia& singapore) i gave the cocktail hair serum a try. and i loved the smell sooooo much. 
Though some people hate it, it smells really sweet, peachy, floral. and when i apply it on my hair, and when i walk pass someone, it smells as if i have a slight touch of perfume on. (so it's not so heavy that people would wanna choke)

Then i gave a try on the Berry Mist treatment. and i loved it as well, I have dry hair, breakage, frizzy, rebellious, curly, dead, split, distressed hair. Name it i have it. 
So i have the Berry Mist treatment ago. i loved the smell i love how it keeps my hair moist but not greasy. 
Being greasy makes me hair go into clumps, my scalp gets itchy and flake, my hair is heavy weighted down and flatten. Who wants flattened hair? We all want that bouncy nice hair we see on sunsilk or pantene. 

I even dyed my hair with the Liese bubble foam. and the colour is eve, nice and doesn't smell as if my tears were bursting and my nose were going to explode. (the chemicals)

Lastly, i stopped all the straightening and perming and trie staying away from all that chemical. 
But i hate my hair being sticking out like some branch. 
 like this




SOOOOOOO, i came across this product by lies call Wave-up foam Number 2. 
it gives you elegant waves. and i can't tell you there's anything better than that. 
It comes in three numbers. 01, 02, 03. 

01- soft waves. 
02 - Elegant waves
03 - Clear waves. 


This product works well even if you have permed your hair ( i have permed my hair, so i know the hassle of applying something on it to keep it nice and bouncy. what i love about this product is, it doesn't make my hair HARD, clumpy or wet looking. it's very natural. and after i apply it on, it looks natural and i can even comb my fingers through it and the waves still stay. 
And of course, 01 is the softest, and 03 is the hardest. Even though it's the hardest. it's not gel dried hard. 

The smell, is amazing. I can never stop loving it. 
My hair isn't very long but i use it so my hair doesn't look like branches sticking out. so i give it a natural look. 




 See the side that i've done it. it's not amazingly curly. i wanted it to look natural so my hair is not like sticking branches. 
It's up to you individually how you'd want it. 
and if i made it REALLY wavy, my hair would look shorter. and i didn't want that. 


02- wave up foam - elegant wave. 
What's up with my face. i do not know. HAHAHAAA





So how i do it? First i shake it. 


Then pour some on your palm. The more hair you have, the more you need. I have very thin and little and short hair. 



Apple it throughly on your hair. 


Get it right up to where you want your curls to be, i'm only doing the bottom because i only want it in the bottom. 

I split it into three parts. 


Then start twisting inwards. (make sure if you use right hand inwards on your right side, you have to use left hand inwards on your left side as well. if you use right hand to do inwards on BOTH side or one inwards and one outwards, it'll be weird)

After twisting all three parts, i combine all three and twist them together 

And twist, twist, twist, twist, twist. ( don't worry if it's tight, if you have bouncy curls don't pull it down like me. you can let your hair curl together on top of each other )

After twisting into a ball, i gently push it upwards and gently let it lose. 


And spread it and tadah... i like mine not obvious. so i have to pull them really apart. and only do the ends. If you want it obvious don't hold and pull it downwards. and i have really little hair. so there's not much to curl. 



It saves up ur time, you can do it in the bathroom, before sleep. when you wake up. anytime. And when you feel it's not curly when you're out. just twist twist twist. without applying extra. =D


So much more pretty than this right??? and i can walk around without my boyfriend looking at me like an idiot. or i can turn and twist when i sleep without limiting my head movements due to the rollers. 


obviously, if you use a iron roller or slim straightener over it, you can a long lasting effect. 
This foam products your hair as well. 
So loving it. 

Next hair product with me Essential Damage Care. another japanese brand. =D. 



by:

5 comments:

Li Ying said...

This post is funny!

Cally Ting said...

ai ling, which eyelid sticker are you using?? i'm so sick v thick eyeliners dy......

Unknown said...

Cally, I'm using the eyelid sticker by BN. i have both Day time and Night time. It's the ''Double Eyelid Seal' range. bought from sasa. BN has a few, if you don't know which i can send u the link.

thick eyeliners?

Cally Ting said...

i have to draw thick eyeliners to create the fake double eyelid... was thinking to try stickers instead.. will check it out at ipoh sasa.. see if it works for me.. hehe..

Unknown said...

i see... I also have to do that sometimes. But you try the stickers and see. =) it's really cheap. so just buy and try.