twitter

Friday, August 5, 2011

Truth behind a relationship.

A friend once asked me why I stayed with my boyfriend through thick an thin. Regardless of the numbers of fights and arguments. Or the small minor attitudes we get ticked off easily. Nobody's perfect and who doesn't argue?





We give and expect nothing in return. An advice my dad has given me and friends have reminded me. Though some people say it'll be stupid to give and get nothing return, to love and be treated badly? But no, whether or not give or to love, it's your decision. Friends may come upon with suggestion and opinions. Some might influence you, but one thing for all, YOU have the right to make the decision. Your trends won't hate you for not listening/following their advice. If they are mad and not talking to you, get another friend.

Before you give/love, think before if it's worth it. When you are in doubts, there's no harm trying. You never try, you'd never know - my Bf teaches me.





I loved and stayed with him because I love him and I'm loved in return.

The best thing is to love and be loved in return -moulin rouge.

Yes, he might not be the kind of guy who shows his affection in public or to me all the time. But when it comes to critic moments and when I'm drop down in a depression hole. He'd not just lend me a hand to lift me up. But he's jump into the hole, and carry me back up.

He knows my likes and dislikes better than anyone else. Some can say it's naive cause he knows my weakness and will take advantage of me. But he's bot physically abusive. What matters the most is, he is able to make me smile whenever he wants. Just a snap away. Even when I'm in the most depression emotional moment where I felt like suicide is the only choice, he could just come over and make me laugh in 5 minutes.

Now you might be thinking if he could do it, why will he even let me step into that hole? Well, he's not my butler, not my maid, he's my boyfriend who has his friends, his time, his life, his thinking. I do expect him to be there 24/7 thinking on my behalf as well. In another way of saying it, I have my own in-dependancy.




If a guy can never make you smile when you're in the saddest, deepest moment. He's not the one.

My Bf is not perfect either, it gets on my nerve when he ignores me. Or not reply my question. Same goes as everyone who has that tiny bit that annoys each other. Stop and think why. Like for me, I am a very energetic noisy, jumpy, chatterbox who comments on every darn thing that I see and come across. And he's the kind of guy that doesn't comment and just keeps quiet. Unless it's family. Or gf. And only in some certain says or occasion. (mood). It's just two person coming along. So think just step back and stand in your partners shoe to know why.

There's never a not being able to work out. It's the communication, trust, hope, and faith.



----
Now, just a fun list :)

Ten things why he's the one.
1.) nobody knows him Better than me. My likes and dislikes
2.) he is very giving, let's me pick which movie to watch and what food to eat.
3.) he finishes my portion of the food which I can't finish or don't like even though he's bloated
4.) he accepts me for who I am.
5.) he allows me to play with my Teddy bears even though I'm 22 and he ends up hugging them to sleep :D ( not a secret anymore. Pls don't laugh at him :) )
6.) he let's me jump, pounce, ride, sleep, sit, stand, on him, carries me in arms even in short distance whenever I want even though he's busy or he'a tired after a long day.
7.) he let's me pick what to wear for him. When I insist. :D
8.) he finishes whatever I cook even-though it's not perfectly delicious. But he still says it's nice
9.) he buys me clothes (only certain that he likes on me) and sweets and candies and teddiez.
10.) he still loves me even though he fliers around for fun, but he's loyal and thinks of me only :)




So the truth behind relationship?? Be straightforward (communication)
Believe in him/her (trust)
Believe in the future that everything will go well (faith)
Love him/her with no regret and no complain (love)


And finally, smile.


Smile and the world will smile to you - me




- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

2 comments:

Li Ying said...

I saw my picture there! Wootts!

Unknown said...

hahaha. ya!! ur photography and editing skills damn good. we love that picture so much. and we couldn't get that same effect anymore after that. LOL