twitter

Monday, September 19, 2011

Devil and Nose

So my Blackberry case cracked, 
and time to get a new one!!
and  i transformed my old case into a ear-ring holder. :D





THEN, 



say hello to my new cover. 




Devil



























I bought a red for mine and black for Boyf's. 










Next, blackheads….










beware of images below, If you are easily grossed out, i suggest you skip it. 







So, most of us all have blackheads, and they are annoying. 
stubborn and not pretty. 
Asides using the B'liv Off with those head (i posted here)




So now, i've got a weekly routine for myself, 
and a monthly routine for my boyfriend. Guys, you have blackheads and it's not pretty, it's not man, it's not niceee
You don't have to tell me you do it. it's your secret. 


Firstly, a scrub. It's optional, but using it makes a big difference!
I use Laneige's Multiberry yogurt peeling gel. 
Because i have sensitive skin, and so does my boyfriend, the berry helps so sooth and won't irritate it. 
If you read up, berry helps with inflammation has well. (check out their berry mask)




Next, we all know this nose pack. I normally stick to Biore for nose packs cause their the best. 
the scuba removes dead skin and any oil above and opens up ur pore (use warm water) 
THen stick the nose patch on WET nose. then pat excess water dry and leave to dry. 
After 20 minutes, when it's super hard dry. that's when it's super effective. 






















ANDDD











RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP







All ur blackhead gets stuck there and you have a clean nose. 
it's not 100% everything clean. but more of a 85% to 90% clean








These are photo i taken, it's mine. NOT taken from the net. 

so it's true and it works. 

If you have blackheads, GO! if you don't! get B'liv and be careful. 

















p/s. it's not my nose. it's the boyfriend's nose. 
I'D DIE if i have blackheads as much as that!!!

No comments: