twitter

Monday, September 5, 2011

Time Flies : September

It's september already. Sad to say, luck hasn't been really good.
Maybe should go have a haircut or manicure. LOL

1st September:
 i smashed my nose against the cupboard. It bleed, bruised, swollen. HURT like a mathafarkercbkns@£(*&$%^%!!?>;
Fell backwards to the bed and literally blacked out for a moment. The first thing that hit me was ''OMG!! MY NOSE!!'' i thought it would fall off like Michael Jackson or end up being crooked. But it hurt sooooooooooooo bad, i could barely touched it.
Teared and almost getting into a panic attack. i finally stood up after 5 minutes in bed and went to the mirror, and grab tissues cz my nose was bleeding. and then the pain hit me sooo bad that i had a headache. (i have NEVER had a headache in my life... serious!)

2nd September:
I hit my tiny TWO toes at the edge of the bed.. (i think most of you know how it feel)

3rd September
i hit my forehead against the table.

4th September:
I hit my ankle against a tub/cylinder tube thing. and now when i walk, i feel like i slightly twisted my ankle.

5th September:
i slam my thigh against the table!


You know that feeling of pain till numbness and you can barely speak or scream and all u wannna do is just curl up in a ball? That's how i feel EVERYTIME i hit something.


I wanna be optimistic so my luck with turn. COME ON! of all months! better be great!



_____________________

So, last night i dreamt of Mooncake. i dreamt that everybody stole mooncakes and nobody would gimme a slices.
Fyi, i am not a mooncake fan. I only eat specific, the jelly ones, and one more i don't know what's it call.
So when i got up. the first thing i told the boyf was ''i want mooncake'' He was like what???

BUT, in the end, he bought for me. :D
Cost him freaking $7 bucks for ONE mooncake. HAHAHAHA. but oh well. i got my mooncake










Me and the boyf were talking about Food in Malaysia. and oh how we miss the place. (food)
can't wait to go back to eat.
Lucky him going back in a month. (or less)
and i've got 2 more months. shesh.

No comments: