twitter

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Past 3 days

13/09/1989 :: I received packages from Garb and Garment

With their pretty and clear handwriting, and in a secure box. 



I was bit surprised the box was smashed at first, Then i saw this..



Well, it's the first, 
i've never had my packages opened before. But oh well. at least they didn't take weeks or months. 





and a clear statement that nothing has been taken. 


I will upload images of the clothes later on. 















 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Then i have finally received my Maquillage face powder. 
Their line of ''As pure as virgin'
Well, i'm really very particular with my products, especially i put it on my skin. i need it to be easily absorbed, light weight. 
and not have a heavy smell. 

i don't use concealer or foundation or prime base or sun block (unless i'm going to beach or sun water sports) because i hate my face being layered and thick and sticky and oily. well who does?

So, i've used Maquillage before. Like years ago, then i changed to MAC studio fix. But mac studio fix doesn't come with any spf. So hence, i had to get smth which is spf. 
And i'm sick of doing double layer, so after my MAC studio fix, i finally change to maquillage Lighting White powdery UV
 White and translucent…as pure as a virgin.
The Glow All-over Powder lights up your skin and brings out translucency.
Your skin becomes pure white the moment it glides on.
Formulated with essence, gives nourish, 
smoothen and brighten finish.
Sebum resistant and with UV protection… of course.

* Formulated with moisturizing Pure White Essence
(Saxifraga sarmentosa extract, Zingiber aromaticus extract, 
Sodium hyaluronate, Glycerin, Sodium magnesium silicate)
・Tested and proved to stay for 8 hours.
(Source: SHISEIDO. Effects vary between individuals.)





So that's why…. and it's spf 25 it's powder. So i can wipe my face and powder it again without being thick or sticky during the day (especially the humid hating weather in malaysia)
I'm using OCOO. i've got fair skin. 
Will do a full review on that later on ;D


















14.09. 2011 :: The day i turn 22. 

Well, not much different, nothing special, just another ordinary day, asides i get to eat what i want. Not fine dine or anything, 
I wanted to go to Atrium at Burswood, but transport and people problem. 
So i decided to just go for usual fav jap food. Normally i'd just go for salmon teriyaki. cz sashimi or nigiri is much more expensive. 
But i don't care today. Cz it's my day. 



Asides that, i bought myself a little something. 


MAC blusher : Melba matte
I already have a dior glow pink blusher, this is an orange peachy colour, so when i wanna go less pink, this is it. 
And i use this as my bronzer. 



It's a very light peach colour. 

Asides that, i've gotten the MAC Fluidline in Midnight Blues ( a limited edition that just came out)
so go grab one. 

I don't use pencil eyeliners, i only use gel linear. with a brush, it's troublesome to apply, but it's better and i can adjust how i want it with a brush. 

I have had my Bobbi Brown Long-wear gel linear for 4.5 years already. it has still not dried out. 
Let's see how MAC does. 



It is a slightly Greenish Blue colour. 
I will do a make up look with that i show in the future.



ALSO, received my brow linear. 


PREMIUM EDITION

HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil
The whole new Slim Cut brow auto-pencil comes with a slim design delivers precise application for evenly defined brows. Its smear-proof formula wears all-day and blends easily with eyebrow hair.
It contains herbal essences which nourishes and stimulates hair growth for sparse and uneven eyebrows. Sculpts and defines the eyebrow with rich, natural looking pigments to softly frame the eyes.
The firm and smooth texture allows for maximum control and enables every woman, especially beginners to easily achieve perfectly drawn eyebrows. Contains rich, intense pigments in 4 natural colours.
Empro HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil, the ultimate in brow definition.
  • Dual Lead 2 colours (Soft Brown & Olive Brown)
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Long Lasting
  • Brow Hair Enhancement
  • Precise Application
  • Suitable For All Skin Type



As written above taken from the website. it has brow hair enhancement. 
I'm really particular with my brows. because i have very little, 
AND! brows are important to me. i can go without eyeliner or eyeshadow or blusher. but the two things i MUST go out with?

Brow-linear and lipstick. 

On the night, a friend was playing with lantern to celebrate a belated moon cake festival. 
Didn't bring my cam, but took this. 





15.09.2011:: i received my contact lens from HoneyColor

Due to winning the monthly contest of June, i had a 50% discount of what i buy. 
I bought bout ten pairs. 


AND, 
they gave me TEN REALLY CUTE AND ADORABLE CONTACT LENS CASES
that comes in pigs and elephants and i don't rmb what. HAHAHAA. 




Since i have ten, i am giving away 5 for free!!, 
leave a comment if you're interested in these cute contact lens cases. 




So do drop me a comment and like this post IF you want the free cases. 


2 comments:

Li Ying said...

I WANT ONE FOR JIA MIN! SHE USES CONTACT LENSES! :))) WHAT ANIMALS U GOT ARRRR :}

Unknown said...

;) i've got purple elephant, grass green elephant, blue pig and a turquoise green pig.