twitter

Monday, December 19, 2011

24 hour get-away

I always look forward to the weekend where i get to stay up late and sleep in. 
Not worrying that i gotta get up at 7 in the morning the next day. 
After working a month? Time seems to pass by like a flash and in two weeks time it'll be 2012. 


Past weekend? did.not.get.drunk
i missed the redbull vodka or the cranberry vodka. 
Or the midori pineapple, could do some bailey's caramel too. 
But sadly, let's just say we do not indulge such drinks here. 

Would like to get drunk again some day to the extend i have NO IDEA WHAT I"M DOING!!!
I'm pretty sad cz my camera's charger isn't with me. so all i'm holding is a dead battery camera. with an iphone which has no flash (it kinda sucks doesn't it?)







So after a weekend away, Back to reality of 9am-5pm of 8 hours work. 
By the end of the day, i'm too tired to turn on my laptop. 
Let's just say it had proven i'm not much of an office lady. :D


No comments: