twitter

Thursday, October 8, 2009

♥ instant repair ♥

♥ my hair was all brittle and frizzy for the past few weeks. and i did treatment like EVERYDAY.

having my treatment hair mask on.. but it didn't work much..

T_____T


Until i was in watson today when i saw the hair product part and was thinkin..
''hmmm.. maybe i should change my conditioner brand''..

So after searching and looking high and low for one..
i finally saw this..





♥ It is the smoothe intense anti frizz one.. And i rmb my sister using it back then and my hair was really smooth that time..
So since the conditioner was on sale.. So i bought one.. >.<




Before that i was using the Re-nutrition..


♥ Other than that, i came across this hair cream that says it makes my hair stays in shape,
it was one of the best..
and it prevents split ends and frizziness too..

it was RM7.. Follow Me Lady's Choice Hair Cream...

So i bought that too..


_____

♥ ♥



I bath like 2 hours ago and while i was washing my hair..
i was thinking..
oh god.. please make my hair nice smooth and long.


now 2 hours later, i'm playing with my hair and it's SOOOOOOooooOOOo smooth..

OMG! so that conditioner REALLY WORKED!!
i'm so happy right now..
and it's much in shape thanks to the hair cream too..

omg.
i'm so gonna stick to loreal's smooth intense..
then i checked the re-nutrition was for hair that lacks nutritions..
Not to repair dry and frizziness hair..

So i guess i got the wrong one.. and now i'm back in track. ;D

i love my hair.



♥ ♥

No comments: