twitter

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So here I am sitting at the bench in pyramid. And RESTRAINING myself to buy anything!!!!
Hmmmm....


Ever came across a situation where you bump into someone in the mall
WHICH you know!! And totally forgetten his or her name?
Hahahahah
And then the both of you walk pass slowly, turning a few time looking at each other as if the name would pop up
Haha

Yup! That just happen to me with my sister's ex!
Well, it wasn't just the bf back then u know?
It was were the sister talks to him. He fetches me around sorts thing
And we totally forgotten each others name!!


Hahaha. Ok! Enough of that already. Next thing is style And fashion
Lolz. I know ! Smtg I"m not very good at it either.
But I wanna get more dresses. Enough of t-shirts and short-pants already !
Hahaha....
So today onwards, I am restraining myself from buyng things which I won't be using much.

But first! That doggy is NOT something I don't need!
=]

I am planning something ahead of time, I do hope when time comes it's ready..:)


As I've sat here and blog this, I have been thinking about how next year would be.
Excited as I am to be able to go there, to study there. To gain experience.
But I also afraid to leave, that you disappear and close me away.
Though I know this was my choice even I could stay, but I didn't.




♥ ♥
Would you wait I wonder,
Would you continue to love I wonder,
Would you continue to care I wonder,
Would you continue to forgive I wonder,
Would you, I really wonder..

We haven't really talked about it and all it was left was guesses and puzzles.
So I would like to say here.
Nothing will changer love for you,
Forever you will be my prince charming,
Supporting you in every step of the way.
Through thick and thin, I'll be here for you



Forever. i love you


♥ ♥

No comments: