twitter

Sunday, October 11, 2009

♥ saturday ♥

♥ ahh. today went to pyramid a while. ;DDD ♥

I saw three pairs of shoes in mod.. ahhhh..
how i wish i had more money. >.<

a pair of white heels. omg..
they were strappy and looked a little gladiators..
and then the brown gladiators sandals.
and the white sandals that looked like hubby's white birkenstock one. ;DD


♥♥

love
might get it next week.


tomorrow going to KLCC. but not gonna buy clothes..=/
don't think i have that ammount.
cz i'm gonna buy books.


so this is how i spend my weekend in KL. ♥♥




___
i'm getting a little sleepy right now.
and begin to think how life would be for me in 6 months time.
To think about it. it's already october. 11th! and it seems like it's just march or smth. oh my. time is passing by FAST!!!
in a month's time i'll be ending my semester already.
OMG! and my assignments are not done also!!!!
after the semester end, i'll be collecting my IC. sorry for waiting.
then applying for my visa, health check. and so on.
and book flight.. parent's are still not confirm if they're coming with me..
The thing is.. i want them too, cz they can bring my stuff and carry for me..
and when they're there for that one week. they can buy things for me too.
and decorate my room.
but i don't want them to go cz if they do, they leave on the 12th of feb..
Though i know some people (especially the boyfriend) says i should go earlier and so on.
But it's really important to me and i hope he knows.

♥♥

No comments: