twitter

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bye to Bio-essence Hello Shiseido.

I am someone who uses whitening products. 
to gain flawless skin. 

I have sensitive skin which darkens really easily. 
I think for the past few years exposed to the sun, i have became few tones darker. 
Freckles is something i have and hate. 

Last time, i was using Shiseido pureness. 
i have finished two sets of it. 
I really loved it, 
but due to all the new brands and packaging outside which tempted me to try it out, 
i went to Bio Essence as it was less expensive. 

It did not give me a long term effect, 
it was covering more of repairing, 
What i didn't like about the rejuvenating day cream which DOES not have any spf is that, i can't put any sun block after that because it adds a layer onto my skin and the foundation or sun block doesn't absorb into my skin, 
Which was why i didn't really like it. 
After finishing one set. 



I am back to Shiseido, this time, i'm moving to white lucent. 
This repairs it more than covers it. 
Love how it absorbs into my skin without feeling oily or greasy and i can apply foundation or sun block after that with no problem. 
It's a little pricy. That's the only cons i could think of it, 
but for a price, you get a good quality. and one whole set could last me for almost a year.. 
Well, more likely like 6 months to 9 months.
which is really worth it. 


hoping to see more visible flawless result in weeks/months. 
And by then i would write a full review on it. 
=)


Flawless skin here i come. 

No comments: