twitter

Thursday, March 24, 2011

camwhoring session

After a day of shopping, didn't really shop much. 
Couldn't find much clothes that attracted me though. 
but i came across this unexpectedly. 
and i just HAD to have it. =D

so came back, showed it to the bf, and camwhored. 


Nerdy me, with glasses, without glasses. 
Don't really like it, cz it doesn't fall on my nose. T__T
i've got a flat nose. NEED a higher one please. =DD


i will soon get one as huge as this so even if it DOESN"T stay on top of my nose. i still can see. =D

POKE POKE!!!. 
some lazy ass in bed hiding under my pink blanket who he LOVES =DD










DINNER TIME!!!!
i usually let him cook cz he likes to play masak-masak. ROFLMAO. 
and! so if he cooks, he can't CRITICISE MY FOOD! LOL



Then i whipped out my brownie. =D
FOR THE FIRST TIME. HAHAHAA
can't wait to put it on and walk out. come on winter!!



THEN!!!!baby boy demanded picture re-taken with a brighter light he wants. 



OH!! new lipstick. 
Plum Passion. 
The color is actually DARKER. 
i'll do it properly one day. LOL


1st, need to fix my eyebrow. will need an embroidery in desperation. LOL
2nd, WHITENING AND FAIRING GLOWING skin!! yes indeed i have been 2 tones darker. (i don't even wanna talk about my arms) but! bio essence is a great help here. =)
3rd, gotta slim my chubby face.
4th, buck up my eyeshadow skills.
5th, do smth about my eyelashes. LOL!! i miss my maybeline cat mascara. it was sooooo good.
6th, STOP biting my nails cz i'm ruining my nail polish.

1 comment:

for the love of beauty by lara said...

love ur camwhoreing lol

lucky u - ur bf cooking for u! :)

the lipstick looks great on u! would love a review on it one day!

& in re. to ur Q "do you know if dior or mac is long lasting color stay? "

dior - the ones i've used have been sheer, so they don't really stay on that long - they have other formulas that are logner lasting. MAC - very drying on me!! They stay though!

xo