twitter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

what is love?

Love is such a big word, and nobody knows the meaning of it. 
To some people, it's just a word, it may be nothing but to some others, it is more than something. 
If you look at it as just a word, that's nothing. If one looks at it more than just a word, that is something. But if one doesn't even look at it, that's far beyond nothing. 
Some people chose to hide it, to ignore and never admit it. Some people run for it and search high and low for it. 

If you feel loved, appreciate it. 
Looking at someone at telling them you love them, that's something. 
Don't say you love someone if you don't. 
And if you do, don't blame the person for being upset and oversensitive. 
Don't make promises that you can't keep. 

Just remember, when you say it, REALLY mean it. 

___

i have never ever felt so many waves of emotions. 
you make me one hell of a person going up and down. 
But in the end you point the finger and blame me for it. 
We all know we can never control what other say about us,
therefor we can only control our emotions. 
But controlling emotions towards someone we really love isn't as easy as throwing out the trash. 

The memories is all i can remember,
and the other terribles i try to block it with my heart. 
As i fall down deeper, the pressure gets heavier. 
All the water seems to suffocate and blind me. 
i could have given up, but i couldn't. 

We started out greatly, 
But then things started to change. 
We fought over pointless things. 
and cold shoulders were given daily. 

i know one day love will leave. 
i just hope it will never will. 

__

Call me selfish, call you selfish. 
i don't care. 
You have hurt me before, 
you have drawn tears to my eyes. 
Although being hurt by you, 
i still love you, and enjoy loving you. 
I felt joy and happiness. 
Just in knowing you, i hope it stays. 

You have made me feel so many things, 
From unconditional love to bitter hatred. 
Every time you spin a web from love to hate. 
My heart doesn't know what to do, it makes me wanna change, 
but i don't see how i can live without you. 
So stop being so complicated. 
Don't..

___

If love doesn't insist you anymore, 
don't drag it. that's all i can say. 

I have thought and wonder what will happen if we were apart. 
i have dreamt about it and put myself in that position. 
What i will become is not what you think i would be. 

I have always tried to make myself prepare, to be so much more better than others. 
But you have changed me into so much more than i myself can handle. 

My biggest mistake, i've learnt from it. 
But memories and scars will always remain. 

No comments: