twitter

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I know it's been a while since i've blogged.
Semester just started and getting myself busy.
What's new? I got myself a new blackberry. The Bb bold 9780.
I know ppl do asl why did i even get a Bb when i have my iphone.

Well, firstly i don't really wanna care how other people think.
First! I jailbreaked my phone downloading all the apps. I have over 100 apps in my phone. Hence the 125 mb does not support it much doesn't it?
It is now m itouch with 24/7 internet device n emergency number.
I hate how i can't reply a decent msg on it being so slow under the 125mb. Or how i can't pick up the bloody phone call.

And oh yea!! I got a great deal offer too.






Welcome my baby to my hands.
Spmething to keep me busy.


P/s, if you do follow my twitter, u actually would know what's going on. But again, if u don't really bother it doesn't really matter.


- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: