twitter

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Together again

After being departed from my love one for a year. 
Things were hard. 
And this semester. Things are different. 

I almost forgotten the times that we stayed together. 
but now it doesn't seem like there's any problems.
Well, of cz there are a little here and there. 
But it's not something that leads to world war 3. 
I know being here for him is hard. 
All i wish is to make things easier for him, 
If i could lessen his burden and stress. i would. 
Classes starts next week,
part of me can't wait for it to start, at least i'd have an aim and start working. 
Part of me don't want too b'cz i am definitely not looking forward to group projects. =(

"Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift. 
That's why it's call 'The Present'. "    -ER

I believe that everything happens for a reason, there's a reason why i feel like this towards you. 
There's a reason why you love me. 
There's a reason why you met me, and chose me. 
People change and learn to let go. 
When things go wrong, we start to appreciate what was right. 
We never realize how important that 'someone' is until it's not there anymore. 
Life is all about choices, Left Right, 
Right or wrong. Go or not to go. 

and this is a HUGE decision that he has made. 
i love you, i know it's a long way more to go. 
Many more steps to take. 
But my heart will always be with you. 


I've learnt a lesson that never let your emotions overtake you. 
There are nothing but plain emotions. 
i learnt to close my eyes, block everything out, imagine myself being at the beach with no one and all i hear is the sound of the beach. 
and ask myself what do i want. 
how do i feel. Am i being ridiculous. 
And i look deep down inside me, how things are and never let be deceived by a surface or looks. 

It took me a long way to reach where i am and what i'm capable of doing. 
i do hope to improve myself, to help you and make your life easier. 
To be who i want - that's my first principle. 
to love myself and to love you. 


- Always have and forever will - 

1 comment:

pawie said...

don't worry, you guys will do great! and for him, he'll be okay, 'coz you're with him! that's all matters =)