twitter

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Today is the day, today I leave. And I don't know my feelings and my emotions.
What is wrong with me? I do hope that i's figure it out myself. I realize that I've begin building a wall within me. Sometimes, I'm tempted to break it down, sometimes I wish not too.

As people live on, we meet new people. And we never stop meeting new people. But I guess it's hard if you never tell your partner what kind of people you meet. You'd leave her nothing but thoughts and wonder.

Actions plays a big role. I realized, there wasn't Any point in the deal, it was just a huge excuse to myself to not scream at him.

I thought he had change, which he did. But I just never figured, he would change back. I guess we can never expect too much. The higher expectation, the bigger disappointment we get. Guess it's time to the back olden days.

- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: