twitter

Sunday, February 6, 2011

random feelings

 i do sometimes feel afraid you'd disappear and not come back anymore. 
But sometimes it's also sad when, 

I miss the fun days that we have, 
how we'll point and laugh at each other stupidly. 
But, you will always be Mr. Boxer a.k.a bunny ears. 




I love teddies, but still ,
So, i will
Something really true..



You Mr. Famous Liew who has many people who wish..
Even including me, even though i know you already do. =)

SO must remember kay?

Though i know you are not THAT romantic/cheesy to the extreme that you would go to a park with me to take pictures or sceneries with flowers and be all so romantic. HAHAHAA. 
Last thing of all, i love it when you keep me safe when i sleep, 
hugging me and reassuring i always have my blanket. =)

No comments: