twitter

Friday, February 18, 2011

happy loving valentine's day

Happy 4th Valentine's babe <3
here is a little short guide down the road of what we both have been. 
how our love has grown. 



Food is something we both enjoy. 
But one thing nobody has done for me, 
is knowing what i love best. 
You would always give me the best and the biggest. 


You would bring me to places and camwhore with me. 


Taking silly pictures with me. 


Being all so excited together. 

The times that you brought me out. 


and how i've figured the whole night wondering what i could do for you 
with limited things that i have. 
ugly color papers. 
with me ugly handwriting. pls bare them. 

Heart shaped stamps. 


a book for reference and failed to do what i wanted because i did not have the things, stuff, reference, that i needed. 
*sniff*
i'll promise to buy them all and make them for u. =D


And my sister's box.. 
don't know what she calls it. 
I doubt she gave names anyway..


But on top of everything, you make me smile and go crazy. 
To be who i am and who i want to be. that's more like it. 

And NEVER FAILING TO gimme what i want. =)


How artistic you would be.
(PLS DRAW MORE OKAY!!!! )
=DDD


And how you came miles and kilometres and 5 hours on air 
to be with me for 25 days. (minus the 4 you were alone in melbourne)


The places where you would take me
(this was our 2nd valentine's)

The surprises you give me. 
The vandalism you would do for me. 


How you make me feel so lonely and depress when you are not alone. 
and how you make me feel so hot and sexy for you. 

How you can just put a smile on my face randomly. 



How you influence me in everything, 
my glasses, my shoes, my slippers. my top. =)

How we could still have fun together even when we were not physically together 
while we were mentally stuck to each other. 

How you took care of me when i was drunk



How you were still able to kiss my goodbye when we were miles away. 




How you would whip up with something i've never seen before 
OR
something least expected.
Throwing your love at me. 

Making funny faces and making me laugh to reduce my stress knowing that's the only thing you could do.
and it was the BEST thing that anyone could have done. 
and even if someone else did, NOBODY could have done it better than you did. 



How you make every moment so special, so memorable. 


How there's a surprise after another UNEXPECTEDLY!!!


How you would always be there to be my model in my photographs. 


How a camwhore we can both be when we are together. 


Making me wear some silly hat.





Back then when i first met you....

You like this..


and now, you have became this.


woots!!!!
that's a huge change baby. =))

i would go on and on. 
But you've already know all that, 
and i don't have my pictures with me as i've packed them in the suitcase. 
I love you baby. 
Being with you makes me happy. 
Being with you makes me have the inspiration to do things, (to be praised by you. so don't forget to praise me okay baby?)
Being with you makes me have the motivation to do my work, to push myself, to change myself, to be a better me. (so that i could be helpful and useful to you. why would i want to be useless right?)

we both don't know how this year would be. 
but it's a huge step. 
it's another big step. 
i pray and hope, we will be able to do this together and walk through this year together. 
i love you baby. 
happy valentine's day. 

No comments: