twitter

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Last thoughts in Ipoh

it's 4am again and i'm here blogging. Thoughts like this are like writing diaries. which are boring to other people.

i've got someone whom i do not know who is it commenting saying that 'he is not worth at all for me to do so. ' Technically, he/she is saying that i should put all the the effort into it and he's not worth everything. Sometimes i do wonder why not just tell me? or e-mail it to me rather than just leave a comment there with no other reply or explanations. i do not even know if the comments were made up by someone i know either.

On and off, i get comments like 'catherine, you're a fucking bitch' by someone call xxx
=__= i don't mind you calling me a bitch, but pls do state your name.
but it doesn't bug me because i do not know who it is anyway, might be a friend playing a prank.

I know my blog is about me, my life, mostly about my love relationships, where i've been, what i've eaten and so on. but MOSTLY, about my love relationships. I think 9 out of the 10 random non-spams comment i get is about him. Either i'm a bitch and i do not deserve him, or he's not worth all my trouble and shits. Or somewhat or another.

People have called me stupid, people have called him a jerk. what thing for all i know. I love him, so do not speak bad of him in front of me. I know i'm stupid, but this is my choice and i know what i am doing. If things would not work out, i will walk out not regretting it. I will be devastated, i will be sad. but i will not stay and make things worst.

I love being in love with him despite all the things that he's done and didn't do.
but to me, it doesn't matter, because deep down inside me. i know what i want right now. and is to spend time with me.

plus, he is not a pretty bad guy after you know him ASIDES from the fact that he bullies people.
SO i do hope, if you have anything, come up to me, do not just leave a msg anonymously. Nobody forces you to read my blog, i do thank you for stopping by.


______

in 24 more hours, i'd be in room 42A Donn Watts in my room. asleep.

No comments: