twitter

Friday, February 4, 2011

Drunken with love

This post is gonna be cheesy, dewy, lovy and partly emotional. That's a pre-warning I've given.

Tonight, it's been the first time I've actually seen you puke and drunk and get wasted like that, but somehow, inside me, I felt bad, I wish I was in your position, because I, as someone who has been in that situation many times knows how it feels. It sucks, suffering and shitty. At first of Cz everybody would be laughing, you as someone who has never gotten drunk or wasted before, I wanted to say 'see!! Now you know how it feels leh!' but then on the other hand, I feel sad, and heart pain wishing it was me instead Bcz I know how suffering it is.

First day of Chinese new year has passed and I have 't done much. But all I can say is that I noticed how we have developed. As the 30 things I listed in the previous post that I wanted to do. I'm on the way there:)

Thank you for always being there for me, for caring and understanding. For your teaching and your guidance, your pampering and treats, your scoldings and sayings. I couldn't have asked for any better. You have tUght me so much to be a better perso . I love you.

Today, I wanted to tell you how annoyed I was. How I hated her and how I felt like she was threatening me. I wanted to tell you how I wish she would she fuck off, or know her limits, live her own life. And etc etc etc.. But when I looked at you across the couch, I couldn't open my mouth. I just felt like I knew ur replies and what u were gonna say. And in the end it's gonna annoy you even more and pisses u off that immature people like this do appear. In the end, I felt like whatever I was going to say to you was something you have been hearing from me and something you knew. It was just smth repetitive. I just felt I should shut up and release it somewhere else. D
For instant, my blog.

My blog is about me, wtv I wanna write or feel. My personal rights, I feel.

We are moving into another step, things have changed a little bit, but our love will never change. I love you baby.

Happy Chinese new year :)

- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: