twitter

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Don't bother to read this

14 fucking days more to go. It's the 4th day of the new year and every single day, for the PAST four days you both will create some issues, regardless whether is one or two. Early in the morning there's always something to pick about me. And in the end you scold/say that I'm a disappointment to you and I'm not a responsible person.

I didn't know that falling in love was a crime/wrong thing here. And yes, I am pissed and in sarcasm right now.

Shouldn't you be fucking grateful that I am NOT a druggie, or ON any fucking thing. I don't drink and get drunk home everyday. I don't smoke and come home smelling like shit. I don't have a full body 100 tattoos with another 100 piercings with extended holes or tattoo with eyeballs amd look weird??

Ok, I dyed my hair light blonde but at least it looks partly decent and i don't have striking colors like green or blue!! And I have a belly piercing that's all. And having one tattoo is enough. But hello, i'm not on drugs or heroin or gamble like fuck and wtv shit that really breaks your heart or whatever parents heart.
But all I do is fall in love with a person I love, and not a person you arranged/pick/chose.

If you wanna pick someone whom you think is perfect, you must have well keep the guy yourselves and go fuck them/marry them..

I really can't wait for 14 days!!!





No comments: