twitter

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy valentine's day <3

Dear boyF,

Happy valentine's day! I love you and I will try my best to lessen and reduce your burden and worries. I will be there to give you massages when you have a back pain. To fill your cup of water when your relaxing. Make sure to always have socks at the shoe cupboard. Make sure you do not have stain on your face or shirt and your hair stands at time. Make sure you brought your wallet and phone out and if you've locked the doors. And so many small little things that makes everything easier and perfect.
I love you and I love to see you smile. Your smile brightens up my world and my life. And thank you for all your time, effort and energy.

I don't need expensive gifts, I don't need the trouble. Having you is more than enough for me to ask for. The best thing is to love and be loved in return. :)

Baby, I know things have been hard. But I promise I won't want you to go through what I know you would. Standing by your side always, I would take the bullets for you and it is worth every single thing because your smile, makes everything disappear like magic.

Soon, there's another step ahead of us. And I will try my best to make things easier for you. Take away your stress, your burden and your frown and glue that smile to your face:)

I love you baby. And thank you for everything.


Love, girlF


- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: