twitter

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

random rants.

You once said this "  But for me i like my gf or wibby to jealous cz it show that she really care n love me if she jealous and control me...hahahah ''what a weirdo person'' =) "


But now i wonder, Do you really want ME to be jealous and controlling? I tried asking you in person if you like a girlfriend who is more demanding or controlling or jealous. You told me follow the flow. 


But i doubt you like a controlling and jealous girl invading your privacy asking you so many questions. Because to me, If you wanna tell, you will tell. If you don't, there's no point asking too. AND i don't want you to think that i'm invading your privacy too. 


Regardless of being controlling or jealous, i love you. Just because i love you doesn't mean i get jealous. And even if i do get jealous, doesn't mean i have to tell you. =) i love you

No comments: