twitter

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just go with it. ❤

Another movie by Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. 

I love Jennifer Aniston. 
This filmed was released on Febuary 11th 2011, Jennifer's 42nd birthday. 
She doesn't look 42 to me. HAHAHAA. i love her since "Friends"

I won't give out any spoiler. 
but you GOTTA watch this. It's funny and it's quite true though. 
Relationships and everything. I can say my relationship was something that went with the flow. well, sort off. HAHAHA

nicole Kidman was in this movie. but i didn't really recognise her. Cz she had auburn hair instead of the normal blonde which she usually is. =D
Don't know what to watch? Go watch it. 




i came across this video on facebook. About relationship, which is really true. 
How each step we take and how things work out in a matter of time. 
i actually teared watching this, i felt like it's so true. 
and it made me realized that i have to actually do something to spice things up. 
Rather than argue argue argue walk away run away argue yell shout and wtv it is that relationship do. 
I guess it's all about how we handle and solve the problems that exist. 




i still love you baby. For all the arguments that we've have and everything that we kept quiet about and want to walk away from. I'd build up my tolerance for you. =D

No comments: