twitter

Saturday, April 2, 2011

To cut or not to cut

Can't decide which fringe suits me. 
Love the fringe because it covers my face, doesn't make me so fat. LOL
AND! block my forehead exposing to the sun. 
AND! i don't have to fuss bout my eyebrows. LOL

But love the long fringe, use to play with it. HAHAHA


So should i cut it or leave it long??


 Current hair state




What i had before. 
This is how i look with fringe/without. 



p/s. My hair NEVER stays this way.. like NEVER EVER



Or this, like if i was in a club and someone randomly took my picture, my hair would look weird. LOL!. 
i always have to fix. LOL
I hate it when it looks like this..
Not long,
Not short, 
It's obvious that i'm growing it from straight bangs. 



And finally this is how i look with bangs. 
(most of u have seen it). 
cz MOST of the time i have had this fringe. 


So should i leave it?
What do you think?















- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: