twitter

Friday, January 22, 2010




♥ Now, yesterday was a bad day.
Disappointments still builds inside me, but i'm building a wall within it so i will not get hurt in the future.
let's see,... how many more days left...
hmmmmm
23 more days till i leave...
22 more day til i leave ipoh. [i will rmb this forever.. i swear fuckers]
8 more days of seeing hubby physically face to face.

*sigh*.
i know. i know. i'm counting the days.
flight booked, fees paid, accomodation done.
still haven't gotten my COE and then do the medical check up.
i've basically packed most my clothes i wanna bring.
have to call Air Asia to ask bout my guitar.

You know what sucks?
i've planned how to pack,
but now, instead, i'm TOLD HOW to pack.
wtf right?
but what can you do,
when you never have your own rights.
From now on, i swear to myself, i'm gonna earn my own self.
Earn big money,
Do whatever i want,
and nobody can stop me [only hubby can]

♥ i know hatred is deep in me.
but i wasn't the one that caused it.♥



I believed in Jesus, I believed in God, but at the same time,
I believe in Guan Yin, i believe in Buddhism.
I have been believing and will be believing.
I'm a catholic because i wasn't given choices when i was a kid.
What do you think i'll do if i'm being forced??
It was because i met Casson Liew and i believed in all this.
I believed it BEFORE i met him,
but what's the point anymore?
Shit people will never believe..

so. oh. what. the hell.



♥♥

No comments: